The Five Things You Must Do To Housebreak Any Dog In A Hurry
1. Correct the dog any time he has an accident in the house. Keep him confined to either a crate, or a dog run outside when you can’t supervise him.
2. Praise the dog anytime he eliminates outside.
3. Establish a specific spot, and a command you repeat (such as “Get busy!”) while you’re waiting for him to eliminate outside.
4. Set up a rigorous feeding and watering schedule, and take him out immediately after he does both.
5. Use an odor neutralizer, such as a product called “Nature’s Miracle” (you can buy this at your local pet store, or through a mail order catalog.) You’ll need to make sure that whatever product you’re using is an enzymatic cleaner, meaning that it actually ‘breaks down’ the urine or fecal mater on a microscopic level, rather than just masking the scent.
So… now that you know WHAT to do, you’re probably asking yourself HOW do I do it? The best way to actually get your dog housebroken, in the least amount of time, is to take a look at a new DVD we’ve just released called, “Housebreaking In A Hurry!”I can honestly say that “Housebreaking In A Hurry!” is THE tool that will allow you to get your dog housebroken in no time at all.It shows:
– How to correct your dog when he eliminates in the house. (You’ll see me demonstrating how to give a motivational correction on a hungry Rottweiler that’s trying to get to a pile of hot dogs.)
– The proper way to size, fit and use a training collar.
– Which leashes and tabs to use.
– The best type of crate or kennel run to buy.
– A home-made solution you can use to clean up accidents, and actually ‘lift’ the stain out of your carpet, rather than ‘masking’ the scent.
– How to make and use a tie-down that will assist in your housebreaking efforts.
– How to establish an ‘elimination’ command, so that you can tell your dog where and when it’s okay to eliminate… even if you travel or move.
– You’ll see how Adam’s dog ‘Forbes’ will actually eliminate on command!
– How to confine your dog, so that he doesn’t have accidents when you’re not around to correct him.
– How to make your dog understand that eliminating in the house is something he should NEVER DO!
– Three Keys To Successful Behavior Modification: Timing, Consistency and Motivation. And how to use these three keys to speed up the housebreaking process.
– Tips for housebreaking a new puppy.
– Why correcting your dog for submissive urination will actually make it worse.
– A cleaning solution that many of the dog training books still recommend that will actually SABOTAGE your housebreaking efforts!
– And much, much more
If you think that this DVD might help you with your housebreaking woes, I’ve got a few copies available for $39.97 (plus s/h). In fact, I’m so confident that this information is the absolute fastest way to get your dog housebroken that I’m willing to go out on a limb and say that if this doesn’t work, then your dog must have a bladder or urinary tract infection. In other words, if your dog isn’t completely housebroken in less than 30 days, you’ve got to be an idiot or someone who is merely incapable of following instructions.
But first let me warn you: This is a guerilla DVD. If you’re looking for fancy animations or slick scene-to-scene dissolves and special effects… then this DVD is not for you. Nor will you see dogs or puppies that are left in the house to eliminate, just so that we could get it on camera. That would be cruel.
What you will see is ME explaining what you need to know in order to get your dog housebroken, quickly. It’s as if you were one of our clients, and I was meeting with you, face-to-face and explaining what has worked to housebreak literally thousands of dogs.
These techniques work! All you need to do is put this DVD into your dvd player, follow the simple instructions, and you’ll be able to leave your dog in the house without worrying that he’ll defecate or urinate on your expensive rug or new furniture.
That’s all for now, folks!
Copied with permission from: http://plrplr.com/43717/the-five-things-you-must-do-to-housebreak-any-dog-in-a-hurry/